How can I Help You?
Do you have a work-from-home arrangement and can't get your dog out for a walk? Or, are you planning to travel without your pets?
I can help with all that, and more!
I take care of pets in Downtown San Jose, Willow Glen, Cambrian, and Campbell. I'm licensed, insured, and Red Cross-certified for dog and cat first aid.
August Tip o' the Month
Dog Training Tips
Congratulations! You have a new puppy. So cute, so energetic... so destructive. Here are a few tips to start you on the road to being the parent of a Good Canine Citizen.
Your pup is a baby — not a small adult. So:
- Puppy proof your home with baby gates.
- Limit the number of rooms your pup has access to.
- Get a crate and help your pup get used to spending time inside.
- Use positive reinforcement.
- Be quick with treats & praise.
- Give your pup high-value treats such as a tiny slivers of chicken breast, liver, cheese, soft treats.
Click to Learn More
#PetsittingLife #PuppyTraining #Tips
Dog Walks | Drop-in Visits
I am fully vaxxed now, so depending on your comfort level, I can either come into your house, or meet you at the door.
If you have other preferences, I’ll work with you to come up with the best solutions for you and your pet.
After playtime (for dogs, cats, or other animals), I wipe any toys/balls I touch with a disinfecting wipe.
Schedule a free meet-&-greet so we can get to know each other and your pet can get to know me!Schedule a Visit